The Freedom Dress


This is my freedom dress. i call it that coz i usually feel so free in it. i love its simplicity and its colours.
 i love that i can dress it down or up, simply by my choice of shoes and bag. this Sunday i dressed it down, paired it with a Todd's bag and flat open sandals. unfortunately as i write this, my sandals are no more as my dog Sunshine made a meal out of them yesterday :-(







my hair is in transit back to its natural state. i had attempted to do twist outs on it the previous night and this was the outcome.. oh well..





the dress is in kitenge fabric. to be honest it was not what i had in mind when i first received the fabric but i didn't mind the outcome after my tailor returned it.



let me know what you guys think of the outfit :-)
xx
Krystin.


This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

9 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    Simply amazing as is the nom :-)

  2. Unknown says:

    pretty pretty pretty :)

  3. Unknown says:

    Its amazing! ! Love the print! !

  4. Unknown says:

    so cute and chic
    http://www.chezmaureen.weebly.com

  5. Unknown says:

    thankyou Chez. Thanks for dropping by.

  6. Kristin, I'm sorry about your sandals! And your freedom dress is powerful! Love that print!

  7. Unknown says:

    no worries, i got a new pair :-D
    And thanks alot
    xx

Leave a Reply