Once Upon A Time






apologies my good people for being away the past fortnight n not keeping the posts flowing; exams! ya know?!
once upon a time this dress had sleeves and was full maxi. it was a gift from my aunt. i wore it in its 'natural' state for a while then one Sunday morning i got up and cut off the sleeves. i wore it that way for a while then one evening i got up and decided to make it a high-low. my aunt doesn't even recognize it now. lol!
i also apologize because on this day it was so chilly i could not even take off the cardigan to show you its present sleeveless state.




so on this day i simply accessorised with my beaded bracelets, purple earrings and my gold alice band. i threw on my maasai sandals and my pink cross body bag.







i got the bag a while bag on one of those evenings in the CBD when hawkers are running helter skelter being chased by kanjo (city council officers) while the sandals were bought at the Coast.
that's all for today folks.
peace n love, Krystin.
.
.
.
.
.
.
oh & feel free to drop your comments below :-D 

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    I likey!! :-) Lovely! The dress looks really nice.

  2. Unknown says:

    Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful.....always a fan :);)

  3. Unknown says:

    thankyou Mwangi. Means alot :-)

  4. I love how colourful that dress is and what you did to it is awesomest! :)

    www.kenyanfashionpoet.blogspot .com

  5. Unknown says:

    Thanks for the comment on my blog, Looove this pretty dress!
    Laura. xx

    www.stylishvue.blogspot.com

  6. Unknown says:

    Love what u did to the dress:) looks pretty
    wwwherstyle19.blogspot.com

  7. Unknown says:

    I really liked your style. :)
    http://www.glinterest.com/

Leave a Reply