Shifty Shift





before i even get into this further y'all need to listen to this jam by my girl Wangechi
https://soundcloud.com/wangechiofficial/wangechi-wanna-give-it-to-you
in fact listen to all her music on her soundcloud page @Wangechi official
I've been jamming to it all morning. oh and rumor has it she's got a mixtape coming out soon WHOP!
in other news may i introduce you to my Shift dress, paired here with black tights and  tan booties. what i love most about it is the embroidery details and the bead work that went into it. notice?


to be honest i wasn't too thrilled with the quality of the pics here, but i promise great improvement.










notice how the pups were all up in my space trynna jack my swag tsk!
and of course family moments with MJ and Michelle.

xx

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

13 Responses so far.

  1. Unknown says:

    I like this! You pulled off the booties and short tights look... It's really cool. And your puppies are so sweet. :-) I'd love to see an evening/night look on you.

  2. Unknown says:

    note taken Patricia., and THANKS! :)
    x

  3. Unknown says:

    I loveeeee your shoes :) super cute!!!

  4. Unknown says:

    Woohoo, love the shoes!! ;) the whole look is cute, and relaxed! And the puppies! !! Lotsa love!!;)

  5. Unknown says:

    thanks Nabihah! :-p

  6. Dear Krystin,

    I wanted to take a moment to welcome you to Independent Fashion Bloggers. I hope you enjoy the site as much as I do. It’s a good resource and dynamic blogger community.

    Lauren@Styleseer

  7. Awesome look! I love your pups hahuh! They're so cute :)

  8. Unknown says:

    thanks Lauren. Appreciated.

  9. Unknown says:

    I love the poses!!! :):)

  10. Unknown says:

    Especially the fourth one from the top

  11. Unknown says:

    hahaha! Thanks Mwangi!

  12. Unknown says:

    lots of love dear :-)

  13. Unknown says:

    Thanks doll. Love you.

Leave a Reply